Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Everybody wants a piece of my world.


How can there be too many fatmouths around?! Gimme a break for crying out loud! I'm back being a recluse (which I have always been) ...yet just like Brit, rumors about me still spread around like a contagious disease.

Here's the story...

My idle-phone-no-more received a msg yesterday afternoon (from this guy who have been trying 'desperately' to get me to return his msgs for days) that I was pregnant when 'we' left our former place in xxxxxxxx. Like, huh?! *glaring eyes*

(I read the msg just a couple of hours ago so I reacted a bit delayed. hihi)

My folks left that place years ago. And FYI, I left the house a couple of years before that. So, whatda?!!! I'd appreciate it more if they'd tattle about me being a witch or something ...any moniker similar to how I had been a hermit my entire years in that place will actually do. But come on now!!! I didn't even have friends there except my early morn basketball chums (and they're all boys)... But, lost touch until I left. So, who could be this smart-alecky babbler pretending to know my life story now? Who knows who I really am, itfp?! NO ONE.

...and if because of this post, another rumor will be passed around -- "I left the house because dad found out I was pregnant and disowned me as his daughter" -- get a gun and shoot me now. I dunno how else to live a quiet life without people trying to put words into my every action. It's just so sick. Ridiculously sick!

Any other 'original' and 'unique' scuttlebutts to announce? Cause this one is, frankly, so 'ancient' already!






8 comments:

  1. awww, hmmmm what can I say? errr... well, you just need to cheer up. They're stupid people and unfortunately you'll encounter more stupid people in your lifetime. Don't let them affect you. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. You really are reading my posts, huh?! hehe thank you.

    Am just a bit upset cause am trying to live a decent life here and people keep smearing my rep. Annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL now, I am. I feel like bumming around lately. I'm so damn bored with my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and reading my nonsensical ideas is part of your bumming around? fwaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep yep yep! LOL ey, i tried posting a comment last night but it didn't show GRR anyway, here's a new one weeh! hehehe

    Blogs are great, don't you think? I love reading blogs! blogs blogs blogs! Wish everybody has their own blog so I could read them all everyday! Grr, guess I'm getting more and more pathetic LOL weeh! I have no life! life life life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PT, don't let them get you. It just shows how envious they are of you that they had to pull you down. *wink* Cheer up! :)

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐