Sunday, July 15, 2007

You have a right to your opinions. I just don't want to hear them.

On the way to Robinson’s Galleria to attend the Victory Fellowship after lunch today, Hippo and I saw a newfangled, apple green, two-seater car. It’s so cute. Wasn’t able to take a photo of it, though. *deep sigh*


Fortwo is the name of the two-seater car by DaimlerChrysler AG. I searched the net for photos and info. Here’s how it looks like.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Only this is not apple green




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This, too, is not apple green.
Well, just to give you an idea what made me laugh.


Found out that the maker will only start selling the smart car first quarter of 2008 (US). The size of this minuscule, comical looking car’s only about 8 feet long and under 5 feet wide. Still, it’s small but terrible as it can get up to “46 miles per gallon (city driving) and 69 mpg on the highway.” Cool, right?


Fwahahaha~~~ As if I know something about cars, huh?! Whatever! I can only judge the looks, actually. But, I don’t think I’d go for this car. I just like it so I have something to laugh at. Hahaha


I have this habit of laughing at funny looking things I see when traveling. Fwahahaha!!! Like buses. For me, they look so funny esp when you look at them from the front view. They look like geeks wearing thick reading glasses. LOL



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See what I mean?


Well, if you find me absurd, just forget about what I said. Or just give it to me. Come on now! Been going through tough times so allow me to laugh sometimes even for the most ridiculous reasons.


There is this bus line company that painted its buses PINK. *glaring eyes* Yes, PINK. Cutie! I still haven't uploaded the photos yet. Will just post the photos next time. It's a provincial bus company called "Florida". Great idea, I'd say. Very appealing to the eyes.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yoan sent me photos of
Teddie Sr., Teddie Jr. and Miming
through email.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Awww. Thanks Yoh!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
They are soooo cute, right?!!!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...am kind of thinking maybe
my AMN friends miss them more than they miss me.
*frowns*


Lila left a comment on my previous blog entry. Of course, Teddie is one of the many things that make me smile. Don’t “tampo now. *big smile* Wait, I think we already gave Teddie a new name, right?! Grrr!!! I forgot. Remind me please? *frowns*


We thought of a name for Teddie Sr. Goodness! All my teddy bear stuffed toys I call Teddie. Hihihi …so I asked Lila for a good name. She jokingly suggested a rather funny sounding name. fwahahaha… of course, I can’t remember the name (again)! Am so bad at remembering names. Grrr!!! Anyway, post the names here, dear. *wink*


We (Lila and I) did the naming for Teddie Sr. when we met in Glorietta at Bo’s last month. It’s the first time we met. Surprisingly, we were comfortable with each other. We talked about a lotta things. We both didn’t expect we would instantly feel that comfortable with each other. Well…


Don’t “tampo” anymore, ok?







2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I blessed him with the name Leopoldo but you don't want that so you named him Polo instead hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ain't true...if you only knew how much we miss you here. AMN wasn't complete without you. All what we could do for now is visit your blog. I hope we'd bump into you soon...

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐