Sunday, July 8, 2007

Even If It Kills Me, I'm Gonna Smile.


Been wondering about how intuition works and if it's a natural thing. It is not. I should know. And it's the same reason I couldn't understand why I get to have feelings of something that's happening to a person close to me even if that person is far away. It's kinda weird and freaky (I must say).

But, unfortunately (or fortunately?) ...I have it. I am one of the intuitives. Thing is I dunno how to handle this kind of gift. It could be an advantage, actually, only if I know how to make use of it. Only I don't.

There will be instances when I'd get to feel something. Sometimes, I'd suddenly feel so down and low. For no apparent reason, that is. So, am kind of annoyed with myself. Why not? There are lotsa things to do and your chest will suddenly feel so heavy. Who wouldn't be annoyed?!

Like just recently, I was supposed to do articles (for Lila). Then, I felt this heavy feeling in my chest. Not that my breast had grown bigger, ok?! I dunno. I can't even tell why. If only I could.

You know how it feels to suddenly feel so sad and anxious or even extremely uneasy over something unknown?! Dammit! It's weird and I hate myself for that. Of course, anyone's initial reaction to this kind of feeling would be irritation. I was damn irritated that I was feeling that way.




The next day, I found out that dad was confined to the hospital. It's only then that I understood what was the feeling about. But, to make sure, I had to ask mom when did dad start feeling ill. She told me that they noticed something wrong with dad the day before he was sent to the hospital.

...Which was the day I felt that inexplicable feeling!

I get to have feelings about things. Grrr. Now, to be able to put it to good use so I won't be sulking the whole day over something I don't understand, I think I should learn to know how to read intuitions. And not just live with it as if it's not affecting me. Cause it does! BIG TIME.

After reading a few articles about intuition, I found out that intuitives are sensitive to "energy" released by people. Most intuitives would even absorb them. Like me. This explains why I get to suddenly feel so bad upon seeing someone in pain. Even if that person is not saying or showing anything that gives me an idea of what he's feeling.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


..I dunno but how can I feel an energy coming from a person who's far away? Worse... not knowing why. Like my dad. I felt there was something wrong but I dunno what. I can't explain where's it coming from. I only know there's something wrong.

At that time, I didn't know it was anything about my family. What's playing in my head during that time was there could be a very unpleasant energy around me. Which, made me dismiss the idea that there could be a deeper reason behind that unexplained despair inside me.

Then.. the day after dad was confined to the hospital (in the ICU section), I had a strange dream. Dada was talking to me in my dream; telling me that dad was already dead.

I forced myself to get up. My heart was throbbing real hard and fast. I was also trembling. It was 6 in the morning. I had not enough sleep the night before. Really weird. I had to rush to the hospital to check.

I reached the hospital fast and he was just ok. What was the dream about? When should I take a dream as an intuition? Cause I've had several dreams that were actually intuitions and I just dismissed all. How can intuition help me?!

I hope to know.

Problems won't stop coming. Somehow, I am losing grip. But, I know it's unfair. Life is not just about problems. There are still so many reasons to go on.

Like my cute stuffs. Hehe. They make me smile somehow. Petty reasons, yes. But, they represent events and people that give meaning to my life. So, maybe with these stuffs I could keep myself smiling amidst the troubles I am currently facing.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yeah...Please do. And help me reach my ultimate dream. Puhleeeeaaaaseee?!!!
...And then lock me inside and never let me go. I promise to be good.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bratz Notebook!!! *wink wink*
Just one of my collections. I loooovvvveeee notebooks!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Another one!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My PINK diary. *big smile*


This is where I write everything that happens to me in a day. Not really a burn book. It's too cute to be a burn book. I just write down events and my emotions there.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My Old diary.


I made the design in front. *wink* I used to make greeting cards. A few are just sitting around the house so when I was given the blue notebook, I made use of the card to paste on the notebook. It was a plain royal blue notebook. And I don't like royal blue. So, I did something about it. It made me happy. *smile*




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
PINK bedroom slippers recently bought for a cheap-o price.
I hate it when people violate pinkie by stepping on it. GRRR



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Am wearing them! Cutie! AWwww




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Richie Riches!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Richie Rich Bear




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cheap-O slippers...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Purple optical mouse



FYI: They're not on auction, ok? Just took photos of them to divert my attention from so many pre-occupations.

If you don't find them cute, just keep your mouths shut and save your opinions. Just give it to me. I think they're cute so I posted them here. Made my day.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I was not able to watch the NCAA games last Wednesday. But I was able to watch the last minute of the 2nd game -- San Beda vs. Mapua. Hehe. The San Beda Red Lions won (of course) by 10 points, 87-77. Their 3rd win for the season.

Grrr...I hope am telling the right information. Anyway, Kelvin dela Pena, at the last 2.5 seconds on the clock, was fouled out. Very unwise act. They could've been defeated with less point lead.

Well, I can't really judge as I was only able to watch a very brief part of the game. Maybe, he has valid reasons for acting that way. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. I mean, everyone who did not watch the game. Hehe. Like me.

Thanks to Inbound Pass, I got some helpful information. So, the MIT Cardinals were able to take the lead. An 8 point lead during the third quarter, which was stolen back by the Red Lions before the third quarter ended. Whew!

I've always thought that Mapua could be a threat with Kelvin dela Pena playing. But I didn't know that Coach Koy Banal's son, Jonathan, will also contribute greatly to the team's performance. He finished with 15 points next to the leading scorer Sean Co who had 18 for that game.

Samuel Ekwe did not play for this game after the incident during their game with the UPHD. But, obviously, it did not affect the team's preformance. Yehey!

Alamajal did good and so did Menor, Escobal and Marcelo (who was the game's Accenture's High Performer).

Here's the stat:

SBC (87) – Aljamal 21, Menor 13, Lanete 12, Gamalinda 11, Escobal 10, Marcelo 10, Tecson 3, Maggay 3, Hermida 2, Taganas 2.

MIT (77) – Co 18, Banal 15, Del Rosario 13, Dela Peña 11, Acosta 6, Pascual 6, Sumalinog 4, Guillermo 4, Mazo 0.

Quarter Scores: 27-21; 42-38; 64-64; 87-77

UPHD defeated CSB, 62-52. Also by 10 points.

Haven't checked last July 6's games. *sigh*






5 comments:

  1. it's kinda scary, being intuitive like that. i hope your dad's well already & out of the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog, finally.

    Nice job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah: I hope your dad's doing better now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention. Yup Red Lions played well even without Sam Ekwe :)

    Hope your dad's better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope your dad and lolo are ok now... I'm kind of tampo, you didn't include teddie huhuhuhuhu :P

    ...i'm juz here, ok?

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐