Monday, July 30, 2007

Part of being sane is being a little bit crazy.

I "dumped" my blog onto Blog Dumps a few weeks ago and guess what?

...No, am not gonna tell you just yet. Why don't you check..."what?"

What is Blog Dumps, btw?! Well, if you want to increase the traffic in your blog, then by all means find ways to get traffic. Blog dumps is just one of the many ways to do so. *wink*

Ok, now you have a clue.

YES!! Blog dumps featured my blog and luckily, twas placed conveniently at the top. I mean, of course, next to the title and tabs. hehe

Maybe my tummy helped. What d'ya think?! *wink* Whatever! All I know is that I am happy. *big smile*



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yehey!


So, are you ready to dump your blog? It's just easy as riding a bike. Go to this link and then scroll down til you see a form. There are also cutie widgets there with codes which you can add to the sidebar of your blog. It should only take a day or two for Blog Dumps to approve your blog.

Just sharing.

And to add to that... Am richer again by two million five hundred dollars! I dunno but I keep winning UK lottery draws. How lucky can I get, right? Imagine, I don't do lotto (even local) and yet I win it. Who can ever be more lucky than me?!

Grrr...Only wish they're for real. Who knows? fwahaha. Am the richest person in the world.

I didn't post the image here because it's kinda blurry. Pointless to paste when you can't read the words anyway. Thing is, there are just so many scams roaming around the Net nowadays. What's annoying is that they love my email so much. Call it favoritism...only I do NOT appreciate it. blah blah blah


...and that's just one of the many notices I have received in the past months. Am pleading to the Scammy community to stop making me richer than I already am. Dunno where else to store my wealth, anymore.

Maybe I better invest in FrancSwiss. *grins*

Ok, ok...Enough of the craps. And let's talk about Beyonce. Have you heard...? For sure, all showbiz freaks out there have already heard about her nasty fall. It happened during her concert in Orlando, Florida.

I was so eager to see what really happened but when I checked with YouTube, it's already inaccessible. In stead, this is what's showing...


This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sony BMG.


Oh well. Of course, Beyonce was spared of more embarrassment.


By the way. Thanks to all patient people who keep dropping by my "magazine-like" (as how one of my visitors put it) blog. You are the reason that I still post here. hahaha (joke of course! I love blogging, y'know.)

This message made me smile, seriously. *smiles with passion*

Where is it located? It can be reached by Email right?
...Do you work in a McDonald branch?

He's talking about my hometown -- Heard and McDonald Islands. Awww. Everybody's wondering where I grew up. Don't worry, will talk about my hometown next time. Just have to think wittingly how to describe it in a very interesting and animated way. You just don't have any idea how I used to live a humdrum life. Well..you shall soon find out.

...and he really thought I was working at McDonald's? *LOL*


Here's another one...

"tama ba diba dati kulot kulot buhok mo pero mabait ka nun kita mo tanda ko pa last name mo"

(translation: You used to have curly hair, right? But, you were kind. See? I can still remember your last name.)


Yeah yeah..after he said my last name's "Sta. Maria" (on the subject field)! He really remembered me. *ROL* I wonder if he was just trying to make me laugh or what.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is the girl he's talking about.



Well, I have already shown a photo of myself when I wrote about those two overweight aunts who compared me to Iwa Moto. But, I won't mind showing you my photo AGAIN.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Am so pretty! *adores self*



I just need my identity back. *sobs* I am NOT her. *howls*

blah blah blah

Everybody's been writing about Hollywood gossips. Hmmm...what can I write about? *thinks* Am not so much into entertainment...esp not gossips. I, myself, am very controversial so...no NEED. But, ok. Lemme try.


I haven't really told anyone that I am an avid fan of Mr. Bean. Have been spying on him lately and I couldn't believe that he has already found a new love interest. (Like it that am working as a paparazzi. And it is not just a past time.) So, whatever happened to Irma? And who is this girl he's hooking up with lately? hmmm




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mr. Bean found his new love interest!



Will find out soon. So, stick with me.






2 comments:

  1. hello jodie,droppin by to take a peep at your blog.waitin for your next post bout your humdrum life back in your hometown Heard and McDonald Islands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.. sounds interesting. lemme try that blogdump.

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐