Thursday, July 19, 2007

Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself.

Grrr!!! This is the 2ndth time!

Was about to post my today's entry when Pee-Cee froze. Grrr!!! &*#%^$!!! How about that?!! Anyway...

Here's what I was to say...

Lila kept telling me, now and again..."You have a pure heart, Siobe." (Yes, she calls me Siobe. Cute!) "You are susceptible to abuse. You are an easy target."

Yves told me the same, too. Guess, they're both right.

..and Rellie sent me this quote...(thanks for staying in touch, Rellie.)


~~~~~~~~~~

"Other people's opinion of you doesn't have to become your reality.
Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it.
I don't know the key to success,
but one key to failure is to please everyone.
So, why waste time about what others will tell you?
In stead, do what makes you happy."

~~~~~~~~~~


Sensible, right?

Oh, how I looovvve quotes! Wish it's just easy to adapt them. Only it's not. Takes lotsa time and sad experiences.

Now, what's there for me to do is to adapt all the learnings and stop being ME. Maybe, I should start being the protagonist. What d'ya think?! *wink*

Sounds like a very interesting role, now. Bwahahaha!!! Be afraid...be VERY AFRAID!!

About the quote Rellie sent me...it's not that I was trying to please people. Nor am I still trying. Let's just say that I was just cautious of what people will perceive of me.

...Only to find out that no matter what I do, people are always going to talk. There is NOTHING that I can do about that. People love to gossip (surprisingly, even MEN!!!). People are quick to judge. For what ever reason they are fond of saying ugly things about others. Whatta vicious habit!!

Well, there is really only ONE reason.

Twas such a WASTE of time, effort and emotions. Talk about making wise investments! (Thanks Zee)

WHEW!!!

Now, I can say I am much wiser. *bites nails* Wait...what did I just say?! Hope I can really put my learnings to practice. Geesh!


~~~~~~~~~~

Life is a dance step that never goes out of style.
Sometimes you stumble, sometimes you hurt someone.
But oftentimes, you must learn new steps to survive.

~~~~~~~~~~


Finally, I also have to include this message sent by Marc (through Friendster)...

"life is not fair, people will do cruel things toward one another, that's just the way it is, it's a fact of life. but part of healing is realizing that once you've forgiven someone you lift that burden you've been carrying.

and then, there are people (former friends) i just stay away from and keep them out of my life. if these same people give you nothing but heartaches and pains, just give them up. if they make you unhappy, you don't need them. if it's family, you're up shit creek without a paddle - just kidding.

there is this saying "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". once i've been done wrong by a person, even someone close to me, i'm more careful, wary, and not as trustful towards that person. i keep them closer to keep an eye on them.

... you express yourself well and i surmise you have a logical train of thought. i would like to correspond with you some more and hopefully, we can get to know each other."








No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐