Friday, July 20, 2007

I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

NOTHING APPEARS.


I give up. It won't really work! Grrr. Hmp! Well, just tick on the link, then, and make yourself laugh.

Watch the video here >>> Spelling Bee Word: Sardoodledom

Stumbled upon this funny video. A black boy at a spelling bee kept laughing over (to him) a funny sounding word -- Sardoodledom.

Dunno about you but this made me laugh. ROL.

Well, I get to laugh at funny sounding (tagalog) words, too.

...like "lapis" (pencil), "sinandomeng" (a type of rice) fwahahaha!!! "gooshgooshin" (in rags) ROL ... "alibocboc" (dust), "sipilyo" (toothbrush), "bisuyas" (onion), "tookmol" and "ugok" (pronounced with a certain passion...I completely have no idea what the words mean!!!)

(The last two words I always hear from Hippo, Kalbo -- another funny sounding word!!! -- and Lizzie. hehehe)

But, they (the words) all sound funny to me!!! Fwahahaha

I can't think of any other tagalog words that I find funny. Am trying to think but nothing really comes out. Hmmm

If you guys have any funny sounding words to share...tagalog, Japanese, English... just post them here and let's laugh at them together. bwahahahaha!!!

Anyway, maybe next time I hear some things, I'll write them down. Will collect lotsa funny sounding tagalog words, compile them and post them all here.

...or better yet, I'll make a book. The title would be "Paper Tiger's Laughable Words". What d'ya say?!!! *grins*

But, sardoodledom? Hmmm... well, Answers.com defines it as "a melodramatic plot". It didn't sound so funny to me since am a bit acquainted with obsolete words. Anyway, at least the boy had his more than 15-minute-fame, right?

But, I really laughed while I was watching the video cause I could see myself in him. And how my friends, my mom and my siblings would guffaw when I start laughing as I hear funny sounding tagalog words. *embarrassed* ...Especially when watching a tagalog show or telenovela. *cheeks turning pinkish*

Well, there are just words that are hard to pronounce. I have heard many Americans that can't pronounce "hospitable" properly. Life's just like that! *wink *wink*


Well...so much for laughing...


Uhm, I dunno how to take this. When I am mad and I express it ...whether in writing or verbally... people laugh. Grrr!!! What's that about, huh?!! *wonders*

My ex, Piggy, when we chat and I'd express my irritation to a comment he makes, in stead of backing off, he would laugh. Like with all pleasure! Even when I am already up in arms! Grrr...What is the matter with him?


Bobitch, too! Hmp! I remember when I was still in AMN... he did crazy, irritating things to piss me and even when I was already annoyed and complaining, he just wouldn't stop and even cackled! Duh!


There's this certain Victor who read my blog entry "Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege!"

He finds my way of ranting amusing. Fwahahaha!!! Here's his comment.

"btw nice blog, was grinning throughout your rant about the pink high heels/iwa look-alike incident. lol you're cute when you're mad.

keep cool!"

Cute when am mad?!!! Huh?! So, that's why Piggy and Bobitch were laughing at me when am expressing anger, huh? Is this right? Is this for real? *scratches head with all ten fingers*

Thanks a lot Victor! First, for reading my blog...second, for grinning the entire time you were reading my ramblings! Is there a third? hmmm... Yes. Third, for leaving a comment (if you're Anonymous).


That's all for now.







5 comments:

  1. "gooshgooshin" (in rags) hhehehe you're funny. it's gusgusin :P
    "alibocboc" (dust)funny again hehehe it's alikabok :P
    "bisuyas" (onion), it's sibuyas hahaha next time I want to hear you speak tagalog hahaha


    Want to share an ilonggo word with you... Do you know what a mermaid in ilonggo is called? Well, "mermaid" is a beautiful word right? It sounds so pretty just like ariel in the little mermaid. But, goodness! How the ilonggo murdered that word. In ilonggo mermaids are called "kataw" :( such a hideous word for something so enchantingly beautiful :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about in tagalog? What's mermaid in tagalog?

    Thanks for sharing a funny word -- kataw.

    I must add...from last night's news the word "mandarambong". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know one...

    "salumpuwit", it's chair in english

    fwahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is indeed funny Vin!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐