Saturday, June 9, 2007

You fondle my trigger, then you blame my gun


The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.

I guess I must agree. Just like what the Bible says, “Sorrow is better than laughter…it may sadden your face but sharpens your understanding”.

Two quotes support one truth.

Many people refuse to frown even just for a moment. They hate when they see another person lonely. They’d sigh and say, “that’s too dramatic”. But life is full of drama. No matter how hard we deny it.

Am not talking of drama like that in the soaps. Anyone in their right mind can tell it’s a stretching of the truth. That is not the kind of drama I am talking about.

We all get into this state where we suddenly become surly. For a number of reasons we do. Trying to conceal it makes it worse because it’s hard to hide something that is overwhelming you.

Concealers don’t usually work when eye bags are already that prominent. So as our emotion. Sometimes, we just have to let it show.

For the first time, I was able to say something I really do mean inside without inhibitions. But right after I said them, I just had to take them back because I almost forgot that every person has his/her own strengths and weaknesses. There are things and situations that may be easy for someone but not for me. And vice versa.

Guess, there's just really no standard.

Current Mood: A little irritated but doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐