Sunday, April 1, 2007

I'm lonely and I'm too tired to talk

You Sometimes Hold a Grudge

You aren't exactly vengeful, but you're not going to forget when someone wrongs you.
And while you'll forgive the small things, you don't hand out too many second chances to people who really screw up.
Do You Hold a Grudge?


Maybe I do. If this ever happens, whoever wronged me had seriously wronged me (big time). Because I am not the type of person who gets easily angered. It takes a very distressing offense before something or someone makes me furious.

I admit, I am very emotional, yes. But unless you wound me by the core, I won't mind you. But expect that I will become noticeably aloof. This is to protect myself from getting deeply hurt. Because, there's a tendency for me to instantly trust with all my heart.

...and I can forgive like nothing happened. I'd disregard any wrong done to me for as long as I trust the person. To a point that I'd just condone someone's shortcomings.

All these have grieved me.

I blame another's cruelty on myself. Critically, I'd scrutinize my own judgment and actions. Is this still not enough?

Clearly, something had made me bitter. Whoever you are....YOU know how you've left a few scars on the walls of my already battered heart.

...but surprisingly, I have forgiven you. No matter how undeserving you are. Somehow, I hate that I still care. In the same way I used to care about you some time ago. Sadly, your personal issues have really made you worse.

Guess, I just have to pity you, in stead.








2 comments:

  1. Life is already hard, don't be to hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To this, I will just have to quote Martin from "As Good As It Gets"...

    "I am drowning here and you are just describing the waters!"

    Nuf said...

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐