Monday, January 1, 2007

Empty hearts and voices talking


New Year, new beginning. I just hope this applies to everyone.

I have always been the apple of gossipmongers' eyes. All my life, even when I was still too naive, they've been giving me monikers, tagged me as this and that. It didn't hurt me as much than it is hurting me now. Maybe when you grow older you get to understand how you just want to live a life. Because, in fact, nobody helped you reach where you are now. So, who gives them the right to pull you down? It isn't fair. No, life is not unfair. People are.

"Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own."

People can really be such jerks with just words. I don't understand why they are taking pleasure in meddling on another person's business. Why should they care, in the first place? It is not anymore their concern if someone's straying. What? They care? Then why the hell are they spreading rumors in stead of confronting me? Is that even caring? Is that what they call "care"? If they did care for me then they should've hurled words to my face. I'd catch each word no matter how afflictive they might be.

"Better is open rebuke than hidden love."
- Proverbs 27:5


I am upset because they're taking away my right to live. If I do this they'd say something; if I don't do this, they'd say something. Just where the hell should I place myself? I am so sick and tired that people sort of manipulating my decisions. It's sick! And it's true that we shouldn't really care so much about what other people think. How can I not? When their judging eyes won't stop dissecting what could be wrong with me... Dean is right. Their life is dull so, they're messing with somebody else's life to make their's interesting. But goodness! Making your life interesting at the expense of another?! Damn! Maybe I am not the one needing a life. Maybe it's them. Yes, it's them!

Just what is it that they want from me? What else? I lived a very lonely life already. Do they think they can even make it worse? Like what I've said in my previous post, "nothing can hurt me as much anymore". Much has been said about me. More than they can imagine. But I am invincible. And I am still keeping my faith I can go through all this.

"They can say anything they want to say
Try to bring me down but I will not allow
anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me...

I have learned there's an inner peace I own
Something in my soul that they cannot possess
So I won't be afraid and darkness will fade...

They can say anything they want to say
Try to bring me down but I won't face the ground
I will rise steadily sailing out of their reach."

New year, I hope they'd find a new attitude, a new hobby, a new point of view. I hope they'd become better persons because what the world really needs are people who are pure. People who care for one another. Of course, no one is righteous, like what the Bible says. But let's just start the year right by minding our own business and not cause another's pain.

6 comments:

  1. I'm beautifull no matter what they say words cant bring me down,(C.A SONG)dont get upset there are two sides of critisms,downward critisms is like a bell in our ears althought ist noisy but its non-sense,dont mind them if you really knew yourself and the things their meddling its not true just laught with them(inggit lang yun),upward critisms they critisize just to lift you up take it with positive approach,study and learn from it your optimist right? hope this comment help you to broaden your mind and ease your anger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that you're trying to enlighten me. But I want you to understand that I am not a shallow person. I didn't say the things that I said just because I can't take criticisms. I think you're missing my point. It's clearly stated on my post that "all my life" even when I was still too naive, I've already beeing beaten by disparages. And I've been very self-critical that I tried changing myself all the time to the point that I seemed too gullible. I am only expressing what I feel during this time that people are being to judgmental with every move I make. It's sick. I am just a human. I am not perfect. And I hope they'd try looking at their own flaws first before looking at mine. For whatever reasons, I don't think gossips have anything to help anyone with. It's plainly nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and you'll be a lot happier and live longer! You are who you believe you are....ok advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. As for your remark on those who continually pry on others' business, I'd say that these are people who are afflicted with such insecurity that they feel satisfaction in basking on friends' (or even strangers') glory.

    Well...new ywar, new stuff...one thing to look forward to the new year is the catharsis from letting go of the psychological baggage collected from the old year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now i figure it out what your tryin to say.well to that guy spreading good things to you SHAME ON HIM,HIS A BIG FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!simple his interested to you and he cant able to get your attetion thats why his same to cristy fermin.now you know his true color well dumped him his messin your beautiful life.......thank you for trustin me your such a nice gurl.dont mine them (ang ganda mo kasi)lookin forward for more conversation...next time.ITS ME R & Y

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so delighted to meet PRIEST AZIBA after a long time looking for help in order to fix the ups and downs with my boyfriend. We lived together for two years without any problems until this year when he started seeing another girl, When I tried talking to him, he decided to leave me for her which made me so heart broken after all we have been through together, he even stopped picking up my calls and also blocked me from calling him. I love him dearly and couldn't accept losing him that's why I decided to seek help from PRIEST AZIBA through his number +2348100368288, he helped me quickly in one day and as I speak my boyfriend is back to me with lots of love and respect like never before. Am expecting more good things to happen in our relationship.
    Get in contact with PRIEST AZIBA and He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com Or WhatsApp : +2348100368288

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐