Thursday, December 28, 2006

Where have you gone?


I think that to some degree, all of us are fractured souls -- cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves and sometimes, we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses in themselves the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We see in someone else something of ourselves. That's why you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you and you're a part of them. You're soulmates, you fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go.

Have you ever felt that someone came into your life for a reason? That someone was sent to you to teach you something... You lived your life as if you didn't need anyone and you're all content with what's going on with you. Then, someone will come knocking unexpectedly. This person is someone who fills the part where you're lacking. Somehow, you feel so comfortable with them that everything seems wonderful. You miss noticing the bad things around. All you can see is the world's beauty. You start seeing life differently now. Only because of this one person. You are forever changed because someone came and you don't want to lose them forever.

"In my world I walk to a different drum. You came along and joined me in my journey. I am now in harmony and at peace in the world of love."

"My world is a little nicer because I share it with you."



2 comments:

  1. go gurl im with you just follow your soul ok goodluck happy newyear

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's for a friend. I found a very nice girl friend. Her name's Kym. *wink*

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐