Thursday, December 14, 2006

I will not apologize for who I am.


Must I?

Sometimes, I want to pity myself for being myself. Not for anything, but because people don't find it easy to understand me. They always give different interpretations for each action I make. There are times that I rather just shut my world off. That way, nobody sees me, nobody questions me. I think it's better that way. I have to be sorry for myself that I can't allow the world to really get to know me. Because people in it almost always accuse me of having ulterior motive that at times I even start to doubt myself. Why can't they just take me as I am?


So much for a sad start. Still I am blessed for having people who believes in me. Just a few, though, but enough to keep me hanging. I just hope that people won't be too judgmental. None of us know any better.
This is me. Live with it... take it, love it. hehe *shrugs*


"I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help it that I'm so popular."
- Mean Girls

2 comments:

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐