Monday, December 11, 2006

I myself am strange and unusual.

“I love you” is very easy to say. Indeed! And anyone can just tell you that without truly meaning it. It's so easy to trust. Everything seems easy but when you're already hurt, it's never so easy. What do I know?

I am the type of girl who is terrified to lay her heart out in the open. Terrified of a lot of things, actually. I hardly allow anyone get close enough to hurt me. Nah-uh! *shrugs* When the topic of relationship and loving comes in, I back off almost immediately. I am afraid of pain. Why does it sound like there's so much pain out there? There's so much pain in loving. Because, truth of the matter is, pain is almost the foster sister of love. And no matter how I re-read my favorite Bible verse about love... it only proves how much scared I am and will be. It's not working. It's like I am in a battle. I know I only have myself to protect me. So I shield myself from danger. It is so easy to trust but I can't just give it like that.

And for goodness sakes! As if! Come on people. Are you really thinking I can still get affected with all your worthless babblings?! I've had worst than that. Lemme tell you, nothing can hurt me as much anymore. All has been said about me already. And countless times I had proven everyone wrong. Want sommore?!

3 comments:

  1. Contrary to the title, no, you're not. You are as common as beddings to a bed, petals to a rose.

    You just don't know it, but somebody thinks of you, and longs to be with you, every single day.

    Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what can I say? it's as if you know me inside and out. have we met?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we have to take chances and leap blindly, we may succeed and we may not... And in the end our price (or consolation) would be the fact the at one point of our life, no matter how short or long it was, we took part in something as beautiful as love.

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐