Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Who loves chili?!

I do!

Although, on a diet, I wasn't able to resist the shark's fin Siew Mai with chili garlic paste and soy sauce from Paotsin. Paotsin serves uber toothsome dumplings at a pocket saving cost. How about that? Uber because the small gazebo has obviously earned more customers. And still attracting more and more hungry SM shoppers everyday. Must be word of mouth.


The first time I tried their sumptuous potstickers, twas hmmmmm... Right off I fell in love with the taste. Since then, whenever I am at any SM branch, I choose to eat there. Except of course when I crave for Korean Bbq Express, which is located in SM Food Court. Or when I feel like feasting, aka food trip(ing).


I think, people like me who got really satisfied with the food won't have second thoughts of sharing their great experience with Paotsin or with any other food-chain for that matter. Just imagine how satisfying it is to feel so chockablock with no guilt of spending too much. Besides, why would you go to expensive restos that only cost you so much and yet not satisfy your growling tummy? Those where food are priced like signature bags or a pair of Guess pants. Duh! Food is food. The only time a food differs from the rest is when it's for free...and at the same time tasty. *smug*
 

Paotsin is a small dumpling store situated in front of SM Department store. I can somehow predict it could be the future Jollibee, which is now dominating the Philippine fast-food market. Call it luck! When Jollibee only started as a humble ice cream parlor in Cubao. *wonders* Talking about humble beginnings.

Humble Paotsin has started to grow in terms of sales, which shows in the growing number of branches mushrooming in SM Malls. SM Megamall, SM Makati and SM Manila, these three have one Paotsin stall each. From my observation, Paotsin has the highest number of customers in a day. People, no matter how long the wait, stays in the line for a bite or two of delicious Paotsin goodies. I'm one of them. And to think I hate waiting. See what I mean?

Among the dumpling served at Paotsin are: Shark's fin, Scallop, Pork, Pork and veggies, Shrimp, and others...

I think the chili paste sauce also makes the dunplings even much more tasty! yum yum...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enough of food.

We just ordered pizza. Brooklyn pizza. Damn, I will need to work out hard again before I retire to bed. Or I'll start hating myself (again) when fitting my old jeans and nothing fits perfectly on me anymore. Which eats up time preparing for work. Just trying out different outfits to wear is a waste of time. Seriously.

Oh, Did I say "enough of food"?

1 comment:

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐