Saturday, May 6, 2023

Another Year of Gratitude: A Birthday Reflection

As my birthday on April 20 drew near, I couldn't help but reflect on the years that had passed and all the people who had supported me through the highs and lows. I am deeply grateful for all the blessings that have come my way, and by "blessings" I mean the individuals that God has placed in my life.

Although not all of my experiences over the past several years have been pleasant, I am thankful for the lessons I have learnt from the difficulties and setbacks. And even from my own imprudence and recklessness. I've learned to view unpleasant situations as worthwhile lessons and to rely on my support system through trying times, which is primarily God and the people He sent in each circumstance I've encountered. I am appreciative of everyone He utilized to amplify all else He has already given me. This enabled me to appreciate the rewards and beauty of relationship.

I am incredibly appreciative of all the individuals and events that have aided my development as an individual as I reflect on the previous years. I am grateful for every blessing in my life, from the open doors and windows that have come my way to the network of support that I have. I will carry this thankfulness with me as I go onward and work to pay it forward by offering a positive impact and influence on others.

God's gracious hand is upon me, indeed! And may His hand continue to remain on me, to guide me in all my ways.




No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐