Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I Speak Only From Experience

First love never dies, a cliché but oh so true! Writing must’ve been it, at least for me. It keeps embracing me back even after long whiles of absence. Just when I thought I would end the year with very few posts (for the lack of interest and drive), an opportunity knocked. *bright smile* I, once again, embrace the fact that writing is very much a part of me by taking this on-the-side gig, which came out of the blue. A wonderful blessing. An answered prayer.

On a different note............. 

Yesterday afternoon, I went my way to Mindanao Avenue in Quezon City for a meeting at this interesting dining place. It’s a humble, welcoming place where you can taste “something else”…and where you can take a break from the usual and unhealthy fast food menus. Here, they serve organic goodies, and to my surprise, native chicken and goat! Well, the name speaks for itself—T.G.G.A., which stands for “The Great Goat Adventure”. No, I don't think this diner is in anyway connected to the blog site with the same name. It’s, rather, the “Home of the Best Goat Recipes and Other Naturally Grown Meals.” Not so many (I belong to this demographic) may be as adventurous to try out few and far between meals, but take it from me, it is worth the try.

I was blessed I was offered and served a nice plate of what they call, Ilokonganisa Taco Salad, which is unbelievably only priced at P85. Friends and family know I am no veggie eater. But, this salad truly appealed to my taste buds. I couldn’t stop taking a bite while listening to the presenter. Quite embarrassing, but it’s just so irresistible!

Too bad am not a big eater. So, I resolved to just going back to T.G.G.A. really soon with friends to try out their other offers. You may take a look at what is on T.G.G.A.'s menu by visiting Happy Culture Good Company. Am actually looking at it right now and already choosing what to try. Hmmm...I think I'd try their Cabbage Rolls (P65), Goat Sampler (P980 good for 4-5 peeps), Insarabasab (P110 solo / P330 sharing), and I know a friend who will surely go for the Goat Ramen (P99).  

T.G.G.A. also have a cozy function room for small gatherings. Perfect for intimate get-togethers especially this holiday season. I rarely give recommendations, but this one is a must-try. 

T.G.G.A. - “The Great Goat Adventure” 
 Address: #70 Mindanao Avenue, Project 6, Quezon City 
Contact numbers:  632  517 98 95 / 63919 465 2654 / 63915 435 1457 
Twitter: @tggamindanaoave

Will definitely write about my next visit and will tell more. ^_^ Drop by again. 

Toodle-oo for now!







1 comment:

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐