Thursday, June 10, 2010

Commitment is a need that says, “no matter how bad the weather become, I’m willing to stay.”

GOD blesses us with people who appreciate our very being when our hearts are too hurt. Whenever I feel that life gets a little too tiring, I go back thinking of wonderful people who remind me that I am important and valuable. GOD uses them to restore my strength and faith in myself. It's really amazing how GOD comes to our rescue by using individuals to touch our lives in ways too astonishing to describe. Sometimes, life's struggles are too hard to face and little defeats drain our energy. All us need lifting every now and then. And because it's not always that we're sensitive enough to feel GOD's embrace, HE sends us people to comfort us and make us feel loved.

In my life, however, there's not a lot of people who can be vocal enough to express how they feel about me. Their appreciation remains within them. (If they even appreciate me, at all. ) But, hey. I gotta say that just like everyone else I, too, need some words of appreciation and encouragement. We all do. But, this doesn't come as often with me, though. So, I thank the people who are bold enough to tell me how I changed their lives...how I have become a blessing to them...and all that. Simple yet meaningful words. They penetrate right into my core.

It's not my birthday. The 1st image was sent by Fely. She sent me an online greeting card on the day of my birth anniversary. I have no clue as to how I changed her life but, I feel so honored to receive such compliment from a person I 've NEVER met. She sent me an online greeting card with that short note. Tis one of the reasons why my 2010 birthday I consider the happiest although without a big bash. It did made my day knowing that, somewhere out there, someone's life has been changed because of me. At least, I can tell myself that my life makes sense. That I don't just exist. I matter and I offer something to the world. And more than anyone, I thank GOD for enabling me to be this kind of person I am now to touch hearts and lives. It's all about HIS grace.

Lila... she's been a sweet, loving friend. We started out as online friends and now, we're so attached to each other like we're real sisters. FYI: she's in Bacolod and we rarely see each other. Seldom do we get to chat, as well. With her I feel that I can just be myself. Without being too cautious that I might shoo her away. She doesn't hesitate to throw praises at me -- loving, kind and encouraging words. Never grows tired of sending greetings through sms or ym no matter how long she has to wait to get a response. A friend who requires nothing. Who doesn't demand and ask for something in return. We argue a lot. We have a lot of differences in opinion and views but at the end of the day, we still respect each other with full acceptance and without question. Such a wonderful feeling.


Then, another cyber friend, Marc. I remember I used to call him my avid blog reader because he's always the first one to read my posts and the first (often only) one to post comments. His thoughts are deep and he encouraged me during the time in my life where even I can't appreciate my own self. I have witnessed how GOD is present in my life through these people who out of the blue just happen and influence me in countless ways. I am thankful. What else is missing?


Still, I have a few more people to include but, I wasn't able to capture their actual messages. Some are stored in my mobile phone. Yet, I want them to know that they are appreciated, loved and thought of. I need them to know that they made a very big impact in my life. Whatever I am now...well, am just a product of each one who moved and touched me as I walk this journey...I owe it all to GOD and to the blessings HE keeps sending my way. If it wasn't for you guys, I will never be who I am. Love you all.







No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐