Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I take the good with the bad. I can't love people in slices.


"We can't undo our mistakes, and we rarely forgive ourselves for them. But, it's a hazard of the trade. As human beings we can always try to do better. To be better. To right a wrong. Even when it feels irreversible. Of course, "I'm sorry" doesn't always cut it. Maybe because we use it so many different ways. As a weapon. As an excuse. But, when we are really sorry, when we use it right... when we mean it... when our actions say what words never can... when we get it right ..."I'm sorry" is perfect. When we get it right, "I'm sorry" is redemption."







No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐