Friday, April 9, 2010

A single moment of true joy is more powerful than a lifetime of sorrow.

got up on the wrong side of the bed...power outage...missed Showtime...enduring extreme heat...too many things to be thankful for still.



First thing I did was check each labels for allergy alert. And, there it goes, my most fave local delicacy (Barquillos) announced right to my face that "I can't eat it!" Too bad. *frowns*




But, am still happy, don't get me wrong. The thought that a friend from far away place bothered sending me birthday presents is more than enough reason for me to celebrate, right? She made me feel how special I am. Well, anyone can do the same, ok. But, thing is, Lila has been suffering from so much pain with her pregnancy. Her knees are also giving her such a hard time to walk. Yet, she found her way to buy these delicacies and had them delivered fast. So sweet of her.




No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐