Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 13: San Beda Red Lions vs. College of Saint Benilde Blazers


So sad I had to miss yesterday's bout between SBC and CSB. *sigh* But, still good since the former won the game taking the Blazers to its 2ndth loss in their 4 games. Am wondering if I'd ever find time to watch any of their games live. Goodness, the venue is just very near my place and still I can't find myself anywhere in there during the Lions' games. This is so frustrating.

Anyway, the Red Lions won by 20 pts, 86-66. From one of my sources, Garvo Lanete showed a thrilling performance and finished with 16 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds and a steal.

Here are the quarter scores: 17-15, 35-28, 58-49, 86-66.

To find out more about yesterday's game, you can go and read >>> Red Lions gobble up erratic St. Benilde.

Til next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐