Saturday, December 22, 2007

Am on a seafood diet. When I see food, I eat it.


I never liked greens or garden fresh eatables. Especially, not when I was younger. But, recently, I just started eating veggie salads. Whatever happened to me? But, good for me, isn't it? I remember how mom would make coleslaw and cesar salad way way back then (actually, just a few years before when I was still their freeloader). Never really liked veggies but these two starters/desserts changed my cravings. Now, am proud to say, am making my own version of cesar salad. *big smile*



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
last night's goodies


Just a simple one. Nothing grandiose at all. There's just the greens (different leaves haha) and carrot bits, then the dressing, shredded cheese and tuna. No croutons and different colored leaves. hihi



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
did I put on too much dressing?


Lately, pigging out has been a hobby. Grrr. Of course, I enjoyed every bite but would make me feel conscience-stricken a while later. *sobs* Why it feels like eating is such a sin. Not because I have turned into a glutton. Just because I gained a few pounds around my waist and down. *whimpers* Worse, I can't even obligate myself to workout. Need to break the masticate habit before I become really sorry.

Just this week alone, I have gobbled up a few slices of pizza. Taking advantage of the palm card from the birthday blowout I prepared for Bentz last Dec 6th. Which reminds me of our (Arie, Vinnie and Cessie's) nightly chow down at Wendy's Makati Ave last year. Took me long months before I had gotten rid of the pounds added. This is the sequel minus the 3 of them and Wendy's. *wails*



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Who would not devour on this tempting,
circle, golden-brown grub? *sigh*



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Just a couple of minutes later



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Another couple of minutes later...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that stubby thumb looks very familiar...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
this one went into my stommie




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
grabbed a slice from the next box



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
a few slices of pizza plus baked spag...
whatta combination!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
.sharing my indulgence.



...and before this pizza extravagance, I visited my fave dimsum kiosk in Galleria - Paotsin. *bouncing around* Of course, I had sharksfin Siew Mai, my most loved. *slobbering* I said, am never going to eat rice. In fact, before that visit, I haven't eaten rice for days. But, that Hainanese rice was just too sumptuous to wink at. Oh!!!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my fave quick-lunch counter


Bought one order for myself plus another stick of crab Siew Mai. Just can't help it. Sure Jeanne and others are already salivating by now and will, like a bat out of hell, head to LKG(?) or what's that other bldg? Grrr... Wherever.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
steamed Sharksfin Siew Mai




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
steamed Crab Siew Mai


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
this used to be black. just not obvious
but this is violet.


If what I have been doing is not hoggish then how do you call this? -- wiped out even the cheapest pizza around!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I don't see so many of this.
Actually, just in our area.
So, I dunno where to lead you.




Before that, we had chicken, spaghetti and burger steak from Jollibee (delivered). This is another day, by the way. Gosh, even if I have been eating a lot lately, I still can't eat all these stuffs in one day.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
very home made, right? hmmm
maybe I can do my own.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
this is what they call "supreme"


How will I ever reduce appetite, now?! ...tell me.







No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐