Friday, September 21, 2007

We're all pretty small in the big scheme of things

KPO members swarmed TOSH on 9-11-07 at 3pm and I was invited. Awww...thanks Lilie. Am I still part of the bunch?!


Kimmie wasn't there to enjoy the night with us, though. Thought Markie will be there, too... or maybe he was just around lurking...or maybe disguised? What am I saying? Imagination gone wild again...


Met the new members already, which is pretty funny since I haven't even met all the old ones except Thessie. Both of us were not able to attend the 1st rendezvous. She tagged along her witty daughter who then served as the buffoon of the group. hihi


Oh ...another oldie was there -- Chellie. Soft-spoken Chellie. The lady-in-red-of-the-night who concentrated on babbling with Tarieh, who is, yes a new member. So, there's the new member bonding with a pro writer. Well, Lilie mentioned that they're all good writers. Which is a good thing. At least she's spared of editing heaps of articles. Yippee!


...and good news, Tekla. Oops! Thessie...(whoever started calling you that, btw?! And my my...why?! *wonders*) Lilie said there's very significant improvement in your writing. Cheers to you!


Gracie. How can I forget this bubbly girl who did nothing but pretend snapshots were all candid?! hehe Cute!


...and another bubbly girl -- Reenie. *smiles* Very casual, very childlike, very natural. Tried every food she could reach. hehe


Lilie was beside me all the time and made me feel real comfortable knowing that am naturally shy and don't like crowd. We bonded ...and as what she would always do... left me with encouraging words. Turned the alarm on again and said, "wake up, Siobe!"


No, I wasn't asleep, dearie. My eyes are just naturally like that. LOL


Well, everything you said to me meant something. Honestly, no one has really cared for me the way you do. Like, send me text messages almost incessantly just to check if am happy and fine, although I don't get to reply often. So, thoughtful. Appreciate it a lot.


Nuff of yackety-yack now. Will just show you the snaps. Everything from Lilie, btw. Stole'em so I have something to post here. *beh*




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Clambake at The Old Spaghetti House




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's the KPO caboodle.
Guess who took the shot?




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our bonding moment had to pause for the snaps.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
As how Lilie described Me and Reenie on her Friendster...
"her closest chummies in batch one and batch two"




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Awww...what can I say?




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's supposed to be just me and Thessie...
then it became threesome




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Another pause for a snap.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's the three of us again.





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mom and daughter. The lil girl was the night's buffoon
I mentioned earlier.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Gracie...the animated writer with Thessie and baby.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...this is what I was talking about. and there's lots of this kind.
nice one Gracie. keep pretending. hah




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
they (Chellie and Tarieh) have their own bonding moments, too.





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Was it already too late? zzzzzzz



We called it a day past 7. Rennie and Lilie went to have their bonding moment together in Timezone(?).


About the place... sorry Lilie but I like Cibo better. As a good critic, I won't give T an A. Not even a B. Not even a B-. Maybe C will do. *wink* Oh, make it a C- for letting uninvited guests in -- flies.






1 comment:

  1. hahhaa siobe if we stayed in Cibo then can you guess how much I would've paid for all that we ate? LOL it's one reason why I chose tosh coz it's much cheaper and it's not crowded :) come on, now. Don't give it a C-... B- pwede na wahhaaha

    ReplyDelete

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐