Friday, December 15, 2006

Wishing someday I would find true love


Wouldn't be nice to see the morning
with the one you love the most? Wouldn't be nice to say goodnight to the one you hold so close to your heart?
Wouldn't be nice to hold someone so dear near your heart? Wouldn't be nice to hear those words "I love you" from the one that you love?

I love to sit in fields of green looking deeply thru the sky, Watching birds as they flap by hoping someday faith will bring me true love.

I love to see myself one day in the arms of someone who will share his life with me selflessly...
Someday you will find
your way to me . . .

Where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on.
So tell me when you're gonna let me in,
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.


2 comments:

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐