Friday, September 1, 2006

3 Days Left To Live


I thought about this question countless times. While i was trying to list all that i plan to do within the 3 days, i asked myself, "why wait til there's only 3 days for me to live and do all the things I've been meaning to do with little time?" That's too much of a time constrain. I'd rather live my life as if it's the last 3 days of my life, then.

Here's a list of what i will do:

-build a charity asylum for the needy, sick and aged
-compose a song about my life


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


-travel the entire country
-visit switzerland
-revisit amsterdam, vienna and norway

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


-learn to speak at least three different languages (make it 5)
-write my mom's life story
-create a website from which I can get funds for my charity activities (and I mean I'd create it myself without professional assistance)
-work as a psychologist
-work as a teacher and educate the out of school youth for free
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

-write books about people who inspired me
-write books about people who made my life less comfortable
-work as a philanthropist

and still a lot more...

Of course I can't do all these in 3 days. And what's the use of waiting when I can start doing them now?

Ok, 3 days. What can I do/accomplish in 3 days?
-organize a soup kitchen to different areas around the Philippines.
-reach out to people who have done me wrong and who I think I have hurt


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


-share my faith to people experiencing deep waters
-donate all my stuffs to the needy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

-spend my remaining time on earth doing charity work
-live like a philanthropist

There are still more. I'll post them next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

A Love with a promise of permanence.

"...if any hear MY voice and open the door,  I will come into their house and eat with them,  and they will eat with ME." ...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐